Foundation Massage Course Level 3
The Level 3 VTCT Diploma Massage course is for beginners wishing to start their career in the industry. On successful completion of this course, you will be a fully qualified and competent therapist and able to gain further training in many other therapies such as, Hot Stone Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Oncology Massage and many more.
Students will learn:
- Theory and effective practical techniques.
- Benefits of massage on the physical, emotional and spiritual bodies.
- Integral biology and how it effects our daily lives.
- Contraindications to massage.
- Health and safety, and first aid information.
- Develop an understanding of business and how to become a successful therapist.
- A full body massage routine and how to adapt to different clients.
- Trigger points covered.
The anatomy and physiology part of the course will be studied online and tracked in class.
An intensive fast tracked course, enabling students to qualify as a massage therapist within 4-5 months.
The student is required to complete:
- 30 case studies.
- 4 complementary therapies assignments.
- Business assignment
- Anatomy and Physiology
These are all required to be completed during home study time. We recommend that you average 5-8 hours of home study each week.
Our courses are kept to a maximum of 8 -10 students per course, to ensure that each student is given individual attendance and guidance.
Balance payment schemes available on all VTCT Massage courses, please contact us directly for further information.
Some funding is available and excepted for the foundation courses. Some of these organisations can be found in the Educational Grants Directory, and on our FQA page. Please discuss any funding with us before booking a course.