VTCT Aromatherapy Level 3 Diploma Course – Open to complete beginners
On successful completion of this course you will be a fully qualified and competent Aromatherapist ready to treat the general public
Full oil kit included in course price
On this course you will learn:
- The effects and benefits of Aromatherapy.
- Contraindications of an aromatherapy massage.
- Understanding of the botanical plant families that essential oils belong too and their importance.
- How to identify chemical constituents for each essential oil.
- How to blend up to 42 different essential oils and 19 carrier oils.
- How to incorporate other massage techniques, such as lymph drainage and pressure points.
- The different types of application of oils, such as compresses and inhalation.
- A full body aromatherapy massage and how to adapt to different clients.
This course requires home study and we recommend that you put aside a minimum of 5-8 hours per week for home study.
You will be required to submit:
- 1 Assignment to complete in essences/essential oils.
- 15 Aromatherapy treatments documented, some of which will be completed in class.
- 36 Further case studies.
- 9 Treatments which may detail other methods of application i.e. inhalation/ compresses.
All of our VTCT courses are kept to a maximum of 8 -10 students per course, to ensure that each student is given individual attendance and guidance.
Trust funding is available and excepted for the VTCT foundation courses. Some of these organisations can be found on our fAQ page. Please discuss any financial concerns with us, we offer payment plan schemes to suit your budget, we will always try to help where we can.