Accredited Diploma Massage Course
Hot Stone Massage Diploma Course.
The heat of the stones gently penetrates the skin and muscles, helping the client to relax and de-stress, whilst the cold stones provide effective repair to damaged tissues, alleviate swelling and assist with inflammation.
Working with hot stones allows the therapist to work at a much deeper musculature depth, quicker and without applying undue stress to the client or the therapist.
This is a one day Hot Stone Massage Course, incorporating the use of Cryotherapy (cold stones).
On this course you will learn:
- The history, concept and development of hot stone massage
- A full body hot stone massage treatment
- How to incorporate the use of cold stones into a treatment and how to give a treatment alternating between hot and cold stones
- Contraindications to the use of both hot and cold stones
- Health and safety requirements
- How to promote yourself